- Provide prudent financial management services to the Council and its customers.
- Provide Policy guidance, Planning, and advisory services on issues pertaining to Human Resources Management,
- Provide support services through Information Communication Technology (ICT), Public Relations & meeting administration; Fleet management; Registry services and all logistics and administrative support to the activities of the Council;
- Provide constituency support and manage settlement areas;
- Ensure effective coordination with all stakeholders to mitigate disasters impacts in the region.